How Does CoolSculpting® Differ From CoolSculpting® Elite?
Body contouring procedures are popular among men and women who feel self-conscious due to small but stubborn fat deposits that can't be reduced on their own. CoolSculpting addresses a wide range of areas through advanced cooling technology. So, how does CoolSculpting differ from CoolSculpting Elite, and which is right for your needs in San Diego, CA?
Anyone interested in fat loss is welcome to call Fontaine MD Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Medicine for a consultation with Dr. James D. Fontaine. Below, we describe CoolSculpting Elite and how fat freezing compares to more traditional cosmetic procedures like liposuction. We are proud to offer top-of-the-line treatments that provide results in a safe and comfortable manner.
How does conventional CoolSculpting work?
CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to dramatically reduce the temperature of fat cells in targeted areas. This causes the cells to crystallize and eventually die, at which point they are safely processed by your own metabolic processes. The result is a slimmer, more natural-looking silhouette.
Patients appreciate traditional CoolSculpting because no incisions or needles are used, and it is designed to be noninvasive. Fontaine MD Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Medicine can address hard-to-reach areas like the abdomen, flanks, thighs, and back so you can achieve the perfect look.
How is CoolSculpting Elite different than CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting Elite is a groundbreaking technology that takes fat freezing to the next level. The dual applicators allow for two areas to be treated at the same time. It also covers 18% more surface area than standard CoolSculpting, allowing for a broader range of coverage.
In addition, the applicators are designed to be more comfortable, providing patients with greater peace of mind during treatment. Dr. Fontaine can explain the differences in detail and help decide whether CoolSculpting Elite is the best solution for your aesthetic goals. Here is a quick breakdown of what to expect during a fat loss consultation in San Diego, CA:
- A comprehensive assessment of your health and lifestyle habits
- An explanation of how both technologies work and their potential benefits
- Information about our flexible payment plans and financing options
- Instructions on what to do before and after CoolSculpting Elite for optimal outcomes
Comparing CoolSculpting Elite to other treatments
Some people are interested in procedures like liposuction to address fat deposits, but fat freezing is preferable in many cases. Some major benefits of CoolSculpting Elite include:
- Minimal downtime: Liposuction may require several weeks of recovery at home. With CoolSculpting Elite, you can return to normal activities almost immediately after your appointment.
- No scarring: Because liposuction requires incisions, some minor scarring is expected. Our cooling technology does not require incisions, so there is no risk of scarring.
- Consistent results: Because liposuction removes fat cells through suction, it can be hard to achieve a natural look. With CoolSculpting Elite, you can expect smooth and even results.
Try CoolSculpting Elite with our team
Fat loss can be frustrating, but it no longer has to involve invasive methods or surgery. To learn more about CoolSculpting Elite and how this compares to more traditional procedures, contact Fontaine MD Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Medicine, and book an appointment with Dr. James D. Fontaine. We understand that every patient is different, so we provide custom treatments tailored to your needs. Let us help you achieve the body of your dreams in San Diego, CA.